What Can I Do?
- We have several volunteer opportunities at the moment. If you're interested in volunteering email email@example.com unless otherwise noted.
- - Fall Banquet Committee - Our fall banquet is the biggest event of the year and it helps to plan early. Liz Barr has volunteered to take lead this committee but she will definitely need helping hands. If you think you can help in any way. We'll need people to find donations for and help coordinate the Chinese auction, sell ads, sell tickets, decorate, advertise, and more. If you're interested in helping, please email Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - Childcare Committee - In the interest of making our meetings more accessible to parents with children who aren’t yet old enough to stay home alone, I believe we need to make an effort to be of service to parents who want to be involved but feel that they can’t. Angelique Thayer will head this committee.
- - Webmasters/Social Media Volunteers - We need volunteers to help maintain our online presence. If you have website design experience or are particularly active/proficient with either Facebook or Twitter please contact me.
- - Photography - It's great to be able to chronicle our events and in order to do that we need people to take pictures. If you have a knack for photography, please contact us.
We are always looking for new volunteers. Especially during election season we need people